Thursday, October 15, 2009

New members of the Okolona Baptist Church!!!

Sunday we had so much fun!! This is the second week we have attended the church here in Okolona!!! My kids are loving it and me too. Well today was the day of the baptism!!! We went up the road to a neighbors house and had a baptism in their pool and also had lunch. Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and lots of other goodies!!! My kids thought they were in heaven with all of the food!!! After the baptism my kids wanted to get in the pool. It was way too cold. By the way this was my first baptism without a baptismal!!!
Congratulations to the new members of the Okolona Baptist Church!!!!












Sunday we had so much fun!! This is the second week we have attended the church here in Okolona!!! My kids are loving it and me too. Well today was the day of the baptism!!! We went up the road to a neighbors house and had a baptism in their pool and also had lunch. Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and lots of other goodies!!! My kids thought they were in heaven with all of the food!!! After the baptism my kids wanted to get in the pool. It was way too cold. Congratulations to the new members of the Okolona Baptist Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment